- 25 roma (plum) tomatoes - diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pinch cinnamon
- Place tomatoes, onion, garlic, and olive oil in a slow cooker. Season with oregano, basil, salt, black pepper, and cinnamon.
- Cover, and cook 10 to 15 hours on Low. The longer you simmer it the more flavorful it becomes. At 10 hours it's really good, but at 15 its even better. I did mine overnight, which worked out perfectly!